This thing grows! Always click this HOME button to ensure you see the most recent SC posts!

To see older posts, you can either use the date selector in the Blog Archive (RH side), or just click through using the Older Posts link at the bottom of each page.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Odds & Ends

Spent the day gathering up odds & ends that I hope I won't need. Got a small socket set and some Allen wrenches. And other small hand tools. Went to Harley Davidson and got spare fuses and light bulbs. And to REI for a first aid kit.

All that stuff goes in a bottom corner of the saddlebags, and with luck, will never see daylight. Or moonlight. Speaking of which, I probably should take a flashlight.

Now I'm painting these chrome deflectors black so Bev will stop making fun of me. I need to get them, along with the windshield and bags, put back on. Need to get used to the road-warrior look. Here's the last view of them before the paint started spraying, and yes, I moved the car out before I started.




After painting, and re-installed:


Had some interest today from a lady who might want to ride along. She's got her own Harley. We'll see.

All for today.
Cowboy

sent from iPhone Land.....

No comments:

Post a Comment