This thing grows! Always click this HOME button to ensure you see the most recent SC posts!

To see older posts, you can either use the date selector in the Blog Archive (RH side), or just click through using the Older Posts link at the bottom of each page.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bourbon Street, Friday Night

 

This is just a short adios to New Orleans, and what a great time this has been. If you haven't seen Bourbon Street on a hot weekend night, leave the kids home and get your ass down here. Now. Like many things, you just have to see it for yourself.


It's been a special pleasure having my friends Linda and Charlie joining me for the past 5 days, and it's simply been great fun to explore NOLA together. I'll miss them as I get back on the road tomorrow.


Charlie even kept the party spirit alive after some idiot cut him off, knocked him off the bike, and left him lying in the street. I'm happy to report he's just scraped up, and was a valuable resource tonight, pointing out interesting sights on Bourbon Street I might have missed. And Linda pointed out things the pair of us missed!! And since it was Linda's bike that Charlie was riding, she's taking it well too. Except maybe wanting to choke the shit out of some hit-and-run driver.

Tomorrow morning I'm packing and will make the decision on which way to turn when I reach I-10.

Nite y'all,
Cowboy

No comments:

Post a Comment